Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Perfect for those summer bbq's, cooking time includes a 24 hour refrigeration.
- 5 lbs potatoes, boiled and cubed, the red ones are good to use
- 1⁄2 cup diced cucumber, peel, quarter lengthwise, and remove seeds, then dice
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 4 -5 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- paprika, to dress
- Mix dry ranch dressing mix with sour cream and mayo.
- Add to rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Chill overnight for the best taste.
- Add additional mayo if needed.