Recipe by princesskim
I came up with this recipe as a variation on a classic. I wanted to update the old standard with something a little different and this is what I came up with!
Top Review by Jolene Green
This was ok....My family all said that there wasnt much taste to it. They claimed it was kind of bland...and there was no zing to it. I followed the recipe to a T....thanks for the recipe.
- 6 medium red potatoes, cooked, peeled and sliced (about 3 1/2 pounds)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 cup prepared ranch salad dressing (Hidden Valley suggested)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, celery, onions, parsley, peas, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard and salad dressing.
- Pour dressing mixture over potato mixture and toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with eggs and cover. Refrigerate for several hours.