I came up with this recipe as a variation on a classic. I wanted to update the old standard with something a little different and this is what I came up with!
- 6 medium red potatoes, cooked, peeled and sliced (about 3 1/2 pounds)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 cup prepared ranch salad dressing (Hidden Valley suggested)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, celery, onions, parsley, peas, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard and salad dressing.
- Pour dressing mixture over potato mixture and toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with eggs and cover. Refrigerate for several hours.