1/3 Photos of Ranch Potato Salad
I came up with this recipe as a variation on a classic. I wanted to update the old standard with something a little different and this is what I came up with!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 medium red potatoes, cooked, peeled and sliced (about 3 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 cup prepared ranch salad dressing (Hidden Valley suggested)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1In a large bowl, combine potatoes, celery, onions, parsley, peas, salt and pepper.
- 2In a small bowl, combine mustard and salad dressing.
- 3Pour dressing mixture over potato mixture and toss lightly.
- 4Sprinkle with eggs and cover. Refrigerate for several hours.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.0
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 391.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g