1/1 Photo of Ranch Potato Crisps
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 medium baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1/2 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Wash potatoes and leave skin on.
- 3Slice into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- 4Place sliced potatoes, approximately 4 cups, in a bowl; add vegetable oil; Stir to coat.
- 5Add salad dressing mix; Cover bowl and shake until potatoes are coated.
- 6Line potato slices in a single layer on a baking sheet; Do not overlap slices.
- 7Bake 40-50 minutes or until potatoes are brown.
- 8Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Potato Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.2
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix