Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 3 -4 medium baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1/2 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash potatoes and leave skin on.
- Slice into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Place sliced potatoes, approximately 4 cups, in a bowl; add vegetable oil; Stir to coat.
- Add salad dressing mix; Cover bowl and shake until potatoes are coated.
- Line potato slices in a single layer on a baking sheet; Do not overlap slices.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until potatoes are brown.
- Serve warm.
Quick, easy and delicious! What more is left to say, besides thanks for sharing your recipe SmilinJenE!