Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not the healthiest dish in the world, but guaranteed to be gobbled up super quick by any crowd. My hubby asks for it often always disappears when I bring it to family BBQs!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil potatoes in water, drain, and cool in a bowl of cold water.
- Leaving skins on, cut into small chunks.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl except for 1/2 of the cheese.
- Mix in potatoes.
- Transfer to a greased oven bowl or dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.