Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Not the healthiest dish in the world, but guaranteed to be gobbled up super quick by any crowd. My hubby asks for it often always disappears when I bring it to family BBQs!
- 5 -6 red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil potatoes in water, drain, and cool in a bowl of cold water.
- Leaving skins on, cut into small chunks.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl except for 1/2 of the cheese.
- Mix in potatoes.
- Transfer to a greased oven bowl or dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
This was great! Tried it awhile ago, but forgot to rate it...Made it just as suggested but used fresh chives (it is what I had in my garden) instead of parsley, fantastic. Husband loved it and makes great leftovers. Thanks Melvin's Wifey.
This was so good! When I came across it on zaar I had to make it for dinner right away! I used about 8 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled because I did not have any bacon bits. The sour cream and ranch dressing were wonderful in this, I have never had a potato casserole made this way, it really tasted like a baked potato! So yummy thank you for posting this, I will be making it again!