Recipe by Melvin'sWifey
Not the healthiest dish in the world, but guaranteed to be gobbled up super quick by any crowd. My hubby asks for it often always disappears when I bring it to family BBQs!
Top Review by M & M Mama
This was great! Tried it awhile ago, but forgot to rate it...Made it just as suggested but used fresh chives (it is what I had in my garden) instead of parsley, fantastic. Husband loved it and makes great leftovers. Thanks Melvin's Wifey.
- 5 -6 red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil potatoes in water, drain, and cool in a bowl of cold water.
- Leaving skins on, cut into small chunks.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl except for 1/2 of the cheese.
- Mix in potatoes.
- Transfer to a greased oven bowl or dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.