1/1 Photo of Ranch Pork Burgers #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. love ranch burgers but decide for a lighter version. Tip: form patties ahead and put in fridge, hold together better when cooked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in large bowl combine all ingredients, form 4 even patties.
- 2put in fridge until pan is heated.
- 3heat large pan with small amount of oil, then cook patties 10 minutes;.
- 45 minutes each side.
- 5cook until temp reaches 165 or brown on each side.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Pork Burgers #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.9
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 150.2 mg
- Sodium 700.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 34.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix