Prep 6 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. love ranch burgers but decide for a lighter version. Tip: form patties ahead and put in fridge, hold together better when cooked.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup pickle juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh chives
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- in large bowl combine all ingredients, form 4 even patties.
- put in fridge until pan is heated.
- heat large pan with small amount of oil, then cook patties 10 minutes;.
- 5 minutes each side.
- cook until temp reaches 165 or brown on each side.