1/2 Photos of Ranch Pizza Pinwheels Appetizer/ Snack
This recipe is a spin on pizza pinwheels that came from the new Taste of Home Comfort Foods magazine yet it is so new I couldn't find it online at all so I had to share it. Makes a great little appetizer if you like pizza and ranch flavors. Great snack for the kids too. A awesome addition to any buffet. Enjoy! ChefDLH
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1use a 12x10 pan lightly floured.
- 2roll out dough.
- 3spread ranch within a 1/4 of edges of the dough all around.
- 4sprinkle cheese, pepperoni and onions.
- 5roll up jelly roll style starting on the long side.
- 6cut into one inch slices.
- 7put cut side down on greased baking sheet.
- 8bake 425 degrees.
- 9for 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 10serve warm with warm pizza sauce and/or cold ranch dip.
- 11refridgerate any leftovers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Pizza Pinwheels Appetizer/ Snack
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.5
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 234.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: