This recipe is a spin on pizza pinwheels that came from the new Taste of Home Comfort Foods magazine yet it is so new I couldn't find it online at all so I had to share it. Makes a great little appetizer if you like pizza and ranch flavors. Great snack for the kids too. A awesome addition to any buffet. Enjoy! ChefDLH
- use a 12x10 pan lightly floured.
- roll out dough.
- spread ranch within a 1/4 of edges of the dough all around.
- sprinkle cheese, pepperoni and onions.
- roll up jelly roll style starting on the long side.
- cut into one inch slices.
- put cut side down on greased baking sheet.
- bake 425 degrees.
- for 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned.
- serve warm with warm pizza sauce and/or cold ranch dip.
- refridgerate any leftovers.