Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
This recipe is a spin on pizza pinwheels that came from the new Taste of Home Comfort Foods magazine yet it is so new I couldn't find it online at all so I had to share it. Makes a great little appetizer if you like pizza and ranch flavors. Great snack for the kids too. A awesome addition to any buffet. Enjoy! ChefDLH
- 1 (391 g) packagerefridgerated pizza dough
- 1⁄4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced thin
- pizza sauce, to dip in (warmed)
- extra ranch dressing, to dip in (warmed)
- use a 12x10 pan lightly floured.
- roll out dough.
- spread ranch within a 1/4 of edges of the dough all around.
- sprinkle cheese, pepperoni and onions.
- roll up jelly roll style starting on the long side.
- cut into one inch slices.
- put cut side down on greased baking sheet.
- bake 425 degrees.
- for 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned.
- serve warm with warm pizza sauce and/or cold ranch dip.
- refridgerate any leftovers.
These looked beautiful, and I think with some increased pepperoni and cheese they would be great. As made, everything seemed to be hidden by the taste of the refrigerated pizza dough. I'll try this again, and probably add in some sliced black olives! Made for Bargain Basement tag.