1/3 Photos of Ranch Pasta Salad With Bacon
Crafty Lady 13's Note:
A delightful pasta salad with the great taste of bacon, cheddar cheese and a creamy sauce made from a packet of ranch dressing. My coworkers ask me to bring this to covered luncheons often. Time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package uncooked tri-colored rotini pasta
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup milk (more, if needed)
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped or 15 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir in rotini pasta and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until al dente, drain.
- 2Place bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook until evenly brown. Drain and chop.
- 3In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix and garlic powder. Stir in milk until smooth. Add bacon, tomato, black olives and cheese and toss to coat with dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Cover and chill at least 1 hour in the refrigerator. Toss with additional milk if the salad seems a little dry.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Pasta Salad With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.2
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 469.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix