Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try adding one or all of these extras to this pasta salad. 1/2 cup cauliflower floret, 1/2 cup chopped celery, 1/3 cup sliced carrot. I found this recipe in Taste Of Home Quick Cooking 2006. Each serving is 3/4 cup. Diabetic exchanges: 2 starch, and 1 vegetable. I have not tried this salad. I'm posting this for safe keeping.
- 3 cups uncooked tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 cup cooked fresh broccoli florets
- 3⁄4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 8 ounces ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli, cucumber and tomato.
- Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Great salad! I have made this for several different occassions this Summer and received lots of good comments on it. What's even better, it is super easy to make!