Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup broccoli
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 3 cans chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Steam veggies together and cool.
- Cook pasta in broth; drain and cool.
- Combine with veggies.
- Add basil and dressing and toss.
- Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
If you like ranch dressing, you'll like this recipe. We enjoyed this as a side dish with chicken for dinner.
Excellent and simple pasta recipe bursting with flavor. We added some cherry tomatoes for a finishing touch. Thanks!
This was great and so easy to make!