Ohio Sharon's Note:
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but it has been a hit at summer cookouts. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups red potatoes, unpeeled,diced (6)
- 6 ounces uncooked tri-color spiral pasta (spiral pasta, 2-1/4 cups)
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crispy,crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup purchased ranch salad dressing
- 1In large saucepan, bring 10 cups water to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat to medium-high.
- 3Add potatoes; cook 3 mintues.
- 4Add rotini; cook potatoes and rotini an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
- 6In large bowl, combine cooked potatoes, rotini, and all remaining salad ingredients.
- 7In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; blend well.
- 8Add to salad; toss to coat.
- 9Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours or until serving time.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Pasta and Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 220.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: