Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry I like to serve these potatoes during the holidays because their red skins makes for a festive presentation. They are easy enough to prepare for any meal when a delicious side dish is wanted.
- Cover potatoes with salted water, then simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain potatoes and cool to room temperature, about 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in middle.
- Chop chives then stir together with ranch dressing, cheese, and lemon juice.
- Using a small melon-ball cutter or a teaspoon, scoop out the center of each cooled potato.
- Stuff potatoes with Ranch dressing and cheese mixture and bake in a pan until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 20 minutes.