1/1 Photo of Ranch Parmasan Stuffed Potatoes #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry I like to serve these potatoes during the holidays because their red skins makes for a festive presentation. They are easy enough to prepare for any meal when a delicious side dish is wanted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover potatoes with salted water, then simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain potatoes and cool to room temperature, about 40 minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in middle.
- 3Chop chives then stir together with ranch dressing, cheese, and lemon juice.
- 4Using a small melon-ball cutter or a teaspoon, scoop out the center of each cooled potato.
- 5Stuff potatoes with Ranch dressing and cheese mixture and bake in a pan until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Parmasan Stuffed Potatoes #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (743 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.8
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 832.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 22.8 g