Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from Kraft email. It is a very good recipe and my DH who isn't so keen on asparagus ate it up. Super easy and Low-fat, low cal.
- 1 lb asparagus (washed and trimmed)
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing (I use fat free)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Ritz cracker (crushed)
- Steam asparagus for 2 minutes in microwave.
- Mix with ranch dressing and place in a casserole dish. Top with parmesan and Ritz crackers.
- Bake at 350° for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Delicious ! I made the recipe as directed. I will be making this again.
Easy, fast, and yummy with fresh asparagus, low-fat dressing, and low-fat Ritz crackers. Thanks for sharing!
What a yummy side dish this was alongside a veggie mac and cheese. I really enjoyed it! Thanks Sally!