- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425.
- Spray 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In shallow dish, mix Bisquick mix and pepper.
- In another shallow dish, pour ranch dressing.
- Coat chicken with dressing and then coat with Bisquick mixture, pressing so coating sticks to chicken.
- Place in pan and drizzle with butter.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170 F).