Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of those quick last minute dinners with ingredients on hand.
Make and share this Ranch Oven-Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425.
- Spray 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In shallow dish, mix Bisquick mix and pepper.
- In another shallow dish, pour ranch dressing.
- Coat chicken with dressing and then coat with Bisquick mixture, pressing so coating sticks to chicken.
- Place in pan and drizzle with butter.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170 F).
Really yummy chicken. I didn't taste the ranch that much but these came out really moist. Thanks BrendaBB for a nice keeper. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
I had a problem.....I used a black teflon coated sheet pan to bake the chicken. Wrong choice of pans...the pan was too dark and really cooked the chicken bottom to a very dark brown. I quickly flipped the chicken and lowered the heat so I could bake a little longer to brown the other side. When it was done I just prayed I didn't ruin it. Thankfully it didn't taste burnt.....the chicken was still very moist and tender. I just have to say....This has to be one great recipe to have a chicken that looks so DONE...but yet tastes so moist and tender......I will be making again, but with more wisdom than the first time. The next time it will look as good as it tastes. Thanks for posting this recipe.
Really easy, yummy out of the pantry no shopping necessary chicken...thanks so much!