1/1 Photo of Ranch Oven-Fried Chicken
This is one of those quick last minute dinners with ingredients on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425.
- 2Spray 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3In shallow dish, mix Bisquick mix and pepper.
- 4In another shallow dish, pour ranch dressing.
- 5Coat chicken with dressing and then coat with Bisquick mixture, pressing so coating sticks to chicken.
- 6Place in pan and drizzle with butter.
- 7Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170 F).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Oven-Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.7
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 101.1 mg
- Sodium 758.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 27.3 g