Montana Heart Song's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Quick Easy. If there is a need, pork & vegies can be prepared ahead, as well as the dip prepared ahead. A filling meal for everyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shallot, sliced
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped mild green chilies or 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can jalapenos
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
- 4 -6 cups tortilla chips
- Pam cooking spray
- 1Mix Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix with Greek Yogurt and Refrigerate.
- 2Saute in large frying pan, pork, olive oil, shallots, salt and pepper until pork is no longer pink.
- 3Add green chilies, prepared spinach.
- 4Mix in dip mixture.
- 5Preheat oven 450*.
- 6Spread tortilla chips on ovenproof platter or pan.
- 7Cover chips with pork vegetable ranch dip mixture.
- 8Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
- 9Bake until slightly brown and bubblely.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Nachos #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.1
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 114.7 mg
- Sodium 1751.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 39.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix