Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Quick Easy. If there is a need, pork & vegies can be prepared ahead, as well as the dip prepared ahead. A filling meal for everyone.
- 56.69 g envelope Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 473.18 ml Greek yogurt
- 453.59 g ground pork
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 236.59 ml shallot, sliced
- 127.57 g canchopped mild green chilies or 127.57 g can jalapenos
- 226.79 g frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 354.88 ml parmesan cheese
- 946.36-1419.54 ml tortilla chips
- Pam cooking spray
- Mix Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix with Greek Yogurt and Refrigerate.
- Saute in large frying pan, pork, olive oil, shallots, salt and pepper until pork is no longer pink.
- Add green chilies, prepared spinach.
- Mix in dip mixture.
- Preheat oven 450*.
- Spread tortilla chips on ovenproof platter or pan.
- Cover chips with pork vegetable ranch dip mixture.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake until slightly brown and bubblely.