Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Found in a booklet from Pillsbury. Very tasty and easy. The ranch dressing mix is a bit salty so, if you prefer, you can use less.
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 lb lean ground beef (at least 80%)
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs (any flavor)
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix (.4 oz envelope)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, beat milk and egg with a fork.
- Mix in beef, bread crumbs and dressing mix.
- Shape into 6 small loaves.
- Place in an ungreased 13"x9" pan.
- Brush loaves with Worcestershire Sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35-45 minutes until center is no longer pink and juices run clear (at least 160 degrees).
- Decorate with strips of cheese if desired.
We didn't like these very well. They needed something else to make them more moist. I'm not sure what it needed though.
MMMM THESE ARE GOOD! THANKS MOM! These are the comments I got from my crew tonight. These are so good, and the kiddos felt spoiled since I made them all their very own little meatloaf! LOL I loved this, and will be making these again!