- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup herb stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 ounce ranch dressing mix, mix for dips
- 1 (6 ounce) package fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl mix ground beef, eggs, herb stuffing mix, ranch seasoning and fried onions.
- Shape into loaf shape and place into a 9 x 5 inch pan.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 - 60 minutes or until meat is thoroughly cooked. If desired, brush with ketchup for the last 10 minutes of cooking, uncovered.