Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I found this recipe while browsing thru a cookbook last night. I have had this before and it was really good.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup herb stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 ounce ranch dressing mix, mix for dips
- 1 (6 ounce) package fried onions
- In a large bowl mix ground beef, eggs, herb stuffing mix, ranch seasoning and fried onions.
- Shape into loaf shape and place into a 9 x 5 inch pan.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 - 60 minutes or until meat is thoroughly cooked. If desired, brush with ketchup for the last 10 minutes of cooking, uncovered.
Loved this recipe but used broiler pan with pam. No grease an no burn yum!
This is very delicious meatloaf. My family loved it. You really don't taste the ranch dressing mix in this - it just gives it a wonderful flavor. The fried onions are not noticeable, either, other than adding to the wonderful taste. This meatloaf came out very moist. One of the best I've ever had. Thanks for sharing! Made for Photo Tag.