- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3⁄4 cup cooked ham, cut into thin strips
- 1 (6 ounce) package grilled chicken breast strips
- 4 halves sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Saute broccoli and bell pepper in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 7 minutes, or until crisp-tender; add garlic, and saute for 2 minutes.
- Stir in ham, chicken, and tomatoes; sprinkle with rosemary. Cook, stirring occasionally, until throughly heated.
- Toss together warm pasta, broccoli mixture, and 1/2 cup ranch dressing.
- Serve with remaining ranch dressing on the side.