Great appetizer and is done in advance and in a flash. Needs to be chilled.
Make and share this Ranch Ham Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until smooth.
- Add onions; mix well.
- Spread about 3 tbs of mixture over each tortilla, top each with two ham slices.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into 3/4 inches slices.
- Put in small platers & decorate with parsley.
- Cooking time has 1 hour chilling time.
I added these to my appetizer tray for the Bronco/Steeler game on Sunday. They were gone by half-time! They were simple to make and I could put them together the night before, then slice before game time. Thank you for the recipe!