1 hr 10 mins
Terry in New Brunswick, Canada's Note:
Great appetizer and is done in advance and in a flash. Needs to be chilled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until smooth.
- 2Add onions; mix well.
- 3Spread about 3 tbs of mixture over each tortilla, top each with two ham slices.
- 4Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- 5Refrigerate until firm.
- 6Unwrap and cut into 3/4 inches slices.
- 7Put in small platers & decorate with parsley.
- 8Cooking time has 1 hour chilling time.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Ham Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (1445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.4
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 273.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix