Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This side dish can be assembled quickly from convenience foods, and requires no additional effort, except for baking.
- 2 lbs frozen hash brown potatoes, partially thawed
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with ranch dressing, milk and cheese.
- Place in a greased 9 x 12-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
This was easy to put together. I added parmesan cheese, salt, & pepper then cooked on 400 for 30 minutes. Made for 123 HITS
Wow, great potato side dish, and could easily be made as a breakfast dish as well! Very easy to put together. I cut this recipe in half, just for the two of us. I baked mine for 45 minutes it was just right I added some parmesan cheese to the top.I found the ranch dressing, milk and cheese combination blended nicely with the potatoes. I will be making this again thanks lazyme for another great recipe!!!