Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Five minutes is all you need to make this savory-sweet glaze for cooked carrots.
Make and share this Ranch Glazed Baby Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen baby carrots
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- Cook carrots according to package directions, drain well.
- In the meantime, melt butter in a large saute pan over low heat.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add carrots and Ranch mix, stir until carrots are coated.
- Increase heat to medium, and stir until carrots are hot and glazed, about 5 minutes.
Excellent, excellent. A new family favorite :) Thank you for posting this recipe. I didn't have powdered ranch mix. So I let the carrots simmer in the butter 'n brown sugar for a few minutes, then drizzled Blue Cheese dressing on top. I worked great.
We have a new favorite carrot recipe at my house! Steamed baby carrots in Ziploc Steam bags, drained, then added to the pot where the sauce was simmering. As with other reviewers, even those visiting for dinner who typically do not eat carrots commented on how good they are. THAT is a true compliment. Thanks for sharing.
My family loves carrots this way! I have made them ahead of time and put them in a casserole dish. Then all you do is heat and serve.