1/1 Photo of Ranch Garlic Dill Snack Crackers
1 hr 5 mins
Marc R.'s Note:
A tasty snack cracker that once you start eating, you have a hard time stopping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put both packages of crackers in a large bowl.
- 2Combine all dry ingredients together.
- 3Add vegetable oil to dry ingredients and whisk together.
- 4Pour mix over crackers and mix well, making sure to coat all the crackers.
- 5Cover and let stand for at least one hour.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Garlic Dill Snack Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 46
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 158.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix