Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A tasty snack cracker that once you start eating, you have a hard time stopping!
- 1 ounce hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 (12 ounce) packages oyster crackers
- Put both packages of crackers in a large bowl.
- Combine all dry ingredients together.
- Add vegetable oil to dry ingredients and whisk together.
- Pour mix over crackers and mix well, making sure to coat all the crackers.
- Cover and let stand for at least one hour.
fantastic! i had just 1 box of the mini saltine crackers, so i used half the ranch packet and only 1/4 cup of oil. i kept the dill and garlic the same, plus added about 1/4 cup of parmesan. i actually baked these at 250 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring once. my toddler loves these!! thanks for sharing!
I usually put the mixed crackers in a doubled (clean!) paper bag to soak up the oil as the crackers dry. These are very good.
Love these! I only used 1/2 the oil called for, and they came out just fine! Thanks for posting this quick and yummy recipe! :)