Recipe by russthefarmer
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is my favorite pizza I love garlic sometimes I add more. I like to use a pizza screen to cook my pizza on it makes a nice crisp crust. I also roll my dough thin.
- 1 cup chopped chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 3⁄4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 1 pizza dough, homemade
- 1 cup Baby Spinach, loosely measured
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup diced red pepper
- 1 large shallot, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Spray a medium size skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium heat add chicken. Sprinkle dip mix over chicken and cook until no longer pink in center, about 5 minutes, stirring as needed. Remove from heat allow to cool.
- In a small bowl combine the ranch dip with garlic, stir. Roll out pizza dough, place on a pizza screen or pizza pan. Spread the ranch dip over the dough. Place the spinach over dip. Sprinkle cheese over spinach, then the cooked chicken, red peppers, and shallot.
- Place in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until cheese melted and light golden brown. Slice and serve.