Recipe by pamelavachon
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Tasty pork and spinach meatballs that are also amazingly versatile: serve as party snacks with ranch dipping sauce, nestle in dinner rolls for sliders, or place on top of buttered pasta with extra parmesan cheese.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 1 garlic clove, zested
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except olive oil. Work mixture with hands until all elements are thoroughly incorporated into one mass.
- Using hands, roll mixture into meatballs approximately 1.5" in diameter and place on a cookie sheet or plate.
- Heat olive oil in a large, oven-proof saute pan over medium high heat. Add Meatballs and cook until browned on all sides, 1 - 2 minute each side.
- Transfer saute pan to oven and cook another 10 minutes until meatballs are cooked through.