1/1 Photo of Ranch Florentine Meatballs #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Tasty pork and spinach meatballs that are also amazingly versatile: serve as party snacks with ranch dipping sauce, nestle in dinner rolls for sliders, or place on top of buttered pasta with extra parmesan cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground pork
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 1 garlic clove, zested
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl combine all ingredients except olive oil. Work mixture with hands until all elements are thoroughly incorporated into one mass.
- 3Using hands, roll mixture into meatballs approximately 1.5" in diameter and place on a cookie sheet or plate.
- 4Heat olive oil in a large, oven-proof saute pan over medium high heat. Add Meatballs and cook until browned on all sides, 1 - 2 minute each side.
- 5Transfer saute pan to oven and cook another 10 minutes until meatballs are cooked through.
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Florentine Meatballs #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.3
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 139.2 mg
- Sodium 720.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix