Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Dana Carpender's 500 Low-Carb Recipes. Have tried it with flounder.
- 907.18 g white fish fillets
- 28.34 g dry ranch dressing mix
- 78.07 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml white wine
- Spray a cookie sheet with Pam.
- Arrange the fish on the cookie sheet.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, and pour over the fish.
- Broil for 9 to 12 minutes, or until done.
Couldn't be any easier. Quick and tasty, how much more do you need! I'm not a big fish lover, but my 2 sisters are, and they gave this a thumbs up review. Only 4 stars because it did not blow me away. Any fish dish that could do that would be a 5-star from me. A good, solid dish, however. Will fix this again. Thnx for posting, Caramel Pie. Made for My-3-Chefs 2008.
Loved how simple this dish was. I think next time I make it I may use Uncle Dans dressing mix instead of Hidden Valley. Like the flavors in Uncle Dans more. Four out of my 5 family members enjoyed it. To me, that's a successful dish (my 6 year old tends to be overly picky).