Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for breakfast or brunch. Time to prepare does not include time to cook the eggs.
Make and share this Ranch Egg Salad Croissant Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 9 hardboiled egg, peeled
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion (4 medium)
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 118.29 ml ranch dressing
- 6 plain croissants, split
- 709.77 ml torn lettuce
- Cut each egg in half.
- Remove yolk; place in large bowl. Mash yolks with fork.
- Stir in onions, salt, pepper and ranch dressing.
- Chop egg whites; stir into yolk mixture.
- To make each sandwich, top bottom half of 1 croissant with about 1/2 cup lettuce and 1/2 cup egg mixture. Cover with top half of croissant. Repeat for remaining sandwiches.
This was a wonderful recipe for my brunch. Everything could be done ahead of time and put in the fridge, then assembled at the last minute. Thanks for the simple yet elegant sandwiches. The croissant made all the difference!!!