Recipe by carolinafan
Great for breakfast or brunch. Time to prepare does not include time to cook the eggs.
Top Review by Jellyqueen
This was a wonderful recipe for my brunch. Everything could be done ahead of time and put in the fridge, then assembled at the last minute. Thanks for the simple yet elegant sandwiches. The croissant made all the difference!!!
- 9 hardboiled egg, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion (4 medium)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 6 plain croissants, split
- 3 cups torn lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each egg in half.
- Remove yolk; place in large bowl. Mash yolks with fork.
- Stir in onions, salt, pepper and ranch dressing.
- Chop egg whites; stir into yolk mixture.
- To make each sandwich, top bottom half of 1 croissant with about 1/2 cup lettuce and 1/2 cup egg mixture. Cover with top half of croissant. Repeat for remaining sandwiches.