1/1 Photo of Ranch Egg Salad Croissant Sandwiches
Great for breakfast or brunch. Time to prepare does not include time to cook the eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each egg in half.
- 2Remove yolk; place in large bowl. Mash yolks with fork.
- 3Stir in onions, salt, pepper and ranch dressing.
- 4Chop egg whites; stir into yolk mixture.
- 5To make each sandwich, top bottom half of 1 croissant with about 1/2 cup lettuce and 1/2 cup egg mixture. Cover with top half of croissant. Repeat for remaining sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Egg Salad Croissant Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.5
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 323.4 mg
- Sodium 799.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 13.5 g