Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from 200 Low Carb Slow Cooker Recipes.
- 2 lbs turkey wings (1 kilogram)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (45 mililiters)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth (120 mililiters)
- 3 teaspoons ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup low-carb barbecue sauce (120 grams)
- Cut the turkey wings at the joints, discarding the pointy wing tips.
- In a big, heavy skillet, heat the oil and brown the turkey all over. Transfer the turkey to your slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix together the broth, dressing mix, and barbecue sauce. Pour the mixture over the wings. Cover the slow cooker; set it to low, and let it cook for 6-7 hours.