Recipe by Dissie
This is a good alternative to your regular pasta. I have used hidden valley ranch brand and others, all were great. I do like the fiesta ranch the best in this recipe. This is a recipe that comes together quickly. You could add warm cooked chicken chunks to this recipe for protein in the meal.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces ranch dressing, envelope mix
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce or 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 4 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 lb brie cheese, chilled
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Start a large pot of water on high, for the egg noodles.
- Meanwhile in a mixing bowl, blend salad dressing mix and salsa.
- Stir in tomatoes, oil and garlic.
- Remove as much rind as possible from brie and discard. Cut Brie into bite sized pieces and stir into tomato mixture.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, and drain. Return noodles to same pot that you cooked them in and over medium heat, pour tomato mixture over noodles, stirring just to heat and melt cheese.
- Serve immediately.