This is a good alternative to your regular pasta. I have used hidden valley ranch brand and others, all were great. I do like the fiesta ranch the best in this recipe. This is a recipe that comes together quickly. You could add warm cooked chicken chunks to this recipe for protein in the meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start a large pot of water on high, for the egg noodles.
- 2Meanwhile in a mixing bowl, blend salad dressing mix and salsa.
- 3Stir in tomatoes, oil and garlic.
- 4Remove as much rind as possible from brie and discard. Cut Brie into bite sized pieces and stir into tomato mixture.
- 5Cook noodles according to package directions, and drain. Return noodles to same pot that you cooked them in and over medium heat, pour tomato mixture over noodles, stirring just to heat and melt cheese.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Dressing Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.8
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 647.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 16.6 g