Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great low-saturated fat recipe!
Make and share this Ranch Dressing Low-fat recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half (Land of Lakes Gourmet)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Put all ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Blend on high speed 1 to 2 minutes.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to two weeks.
- Yield: aprox.
- 1 cup.
Oh, my! This is so darned good! I used fat-free mayo along with the other listed fat-free ingredients to make this a totally fat-free dressing, which would come out differently in the nutional facts. Quick to put together and yummy to eat on salad or dipping in with veggies. Thick and creamy and packed with flavor! Thanks Young Living! Tagged for Zaar Aphabet Chef.