Top Review by Mimi Bobeck
Very, very close to the Original "Hidden Valley Ranch" verion. When you make this.... don't serve it straight away.... let it sit in the fridge for overnight. The reason for this is, the chives need the overnight time to blend into the dressing. The following morning, it will TASTE very CLOSE to the orginal - however - the texture is VERY THICK - I don't have a problem with that, but if you are expecting a drooly drippy mix, you will have to water this down. Otherwise, tasteswise - this is very close to the original recipe.
- 2⁄3 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon white wine vinegar or 1 -2 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped