Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2⁄3 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon white wine vinegar or 1 -2 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Puree all ingredients in blender.
- Refrigerate in tightly sealed container.
Very, very close to the Original "Hidden Valley Ranch" verion. When you make this.... don't serve it straight away.... let it sit in the fridge for overnight. The reason for this is, the chives need the overnight time to blend into the dressing. The following morning, it will TASTE very CLOSE to the orginal - however - the texture is VERY THICK - I don't have a problem with that, but if you are expecting a drooly drippy mix, you will have to water this down. Otherwise, tasteswise - this is very close to the original recipe.
I was in a pickle and needed a ranch dressing fast. This was very good. Very thick so I did thin it a little with more milk. I will make this again