Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Homemade Ranch dressing. I wanted to recreate the ranch dressing from Outback and found a recipe. I took that recipe and modified the amounts on the ingredients. The result my family won't eat any other dressing now.
- 3 cups mayonnaise (I use Hellman's Mayo)
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 1 (1/2 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix (Make sure it is the buttermilk recipe not the original)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix the mayo and buttermilk in a bowl with a sealable lid.
- Then add the dry ingredients(hv ranch, pepper, cayenne, and garlic).
- Mix thoroughly.
- Put in fridge minimum 2 hours overnight preferable.
- Serve and enjoy!
- We use this dip for our Buffalo Wings.