Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Ranch Dipper recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, grated or pasted
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- In a medium-size bowl, mix together the buttermilk, sour cream, white wine vinegar, garlic, hot sauce, parsley, dill and chives. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.