Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Another recipe from my "Gifts in a Bag" recipe book. I have made all the dips from this book and all of them are great! When having a large party I prepare all of the dips, so every one can have their favorite tastes. Cook time is chill time.
- 3⁄4 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
TO ADD LATER WHEN READY TO MAKE DIP
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Combine the above ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Place in a 3x4-inch ziplock bag or small jar and seal.
- Attach a gift tag with the directions on how to prepare the dip.
- GIFT TAG:.
- Combine the Ranch Dip Mix with the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Stir until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with chips, crackers or fresh vegetables.
This makes a great dip! I cut back to 1 tsp. salt and it was good for the amount of other ingredients. We will have it again!
What a lovely flavor! I cut way back on the salt (as others suggested) and added some dill. Note... don't make a triple batch like I did, it's hard to divide the mix into individual piles. This will certainly make my "Make for Gifts Cookbook". Made for I reviewed tag.
This is a great dip. I omitted the salt. And I used light mayonnaise and fat-free sour cream. Thanks GrandmaG :) Made for I recommend tag game