Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This mix can be stored for up to 12 months and added to additional ingredients to make homemade Ranch dip or dressing. It beats bottles and jars anyday!
Top Review by Laudee
This is a fantastic recipe for ranch dressing. It's a snap to mix and gives a body several batches for future use. Great idea, Karen. Thanks bunches for posting. I sure don't need to buy commercial packets anymore. Laudee C.
- 3 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients and store in airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 12 months.
- Follow directions below to make dip or dressing.
- For Dip: In a bowl, combine 1 tbl of dry mix with 1 cup of dairy sour cream.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
- Makes 1 cup of dip for chips or veggies.
- For Dressing: Mix 1 cup of mayo with 1 cup of buttermilk and add 1 tbl of dry mix.
- Shake or whisk to combine well and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 cups of salad dressing.