This mix can be stored for up to 12 months and added to additional ingredients to make homemade Ranch dip or dressing. It beats bottles and jars anyday!
- Combine all ingredients and store in airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 12 months.
- Follow directions below to make dip or dressing.
- For Dip: In a bowl, combine 1 tbl of dry mix with 1 cup of dairy sour cream.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
- Makes 1 cup of dip for chips or veggies.
- For Dressing: Mix 1 cup of mayo with 1 cup of buttermilk and add 1 tbl of dry mix.
- Shake or whisk to combine well and refrigerate.
- Makes 2 cups of salad dressing.