1/3 Photos of Ranch Dip and Dressing Mix
This mix can be stored for up to 12 months and added to additional ingredients to make homemade Ranch dip or dressing. It beats bottles and jars anyday!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients and store in airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 12 months.
- 2Follow directions below to make dip or dressing.
- 3For Dip: In a bowl, combine 1 tbl of dry mix with 1 cup of dairy sour cream.
- 4Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
- 5Makes 1 cup of dip for chips or veggies.
- 6For Dressing: Mix 1 cup of mayo with 1 cup of buttermilk and add 1 tbl of dry mix.
- 7Shake or whisk to combine well and refrigerate.
- 8Makes 2 cups of salad dressing.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Dip and Dressing Mix
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 778.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g