Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great quick dip to make when you don't want all those additives (and MSG) they put in the dip you buy at the store!
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh scallions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- mix all ingredients together in a bowl and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
This is one great dip!
So easy to make and so tasty.
I followed the recipe nearly exactly, the change was I use minced garlic instead, as that was all I had on hand, but otherwise everything was as per recipe.
I needed this dip to use in Ranch Red Skin Potato Salad,and because you cannot buy this kind of dip here, I decided to make it........what a perfect outcome!
Can't wait to try this again with just cracker's and vegies.
Thanks Chef#1003334 for a great tasting and easy recipe.