Recipe by ferschey
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Who doesn't love deviled eggs? It's just another twist of the old favorite. the ranch seasoning and shrimps sure take the dish up to another level of deliciousness.
- 16 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 8 hard-cooked eggs
- 1⁄4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler. Toss shrimps with olive oil, lemon juice and Creole seasoning. Spread shrimps mixture in single layer on a baking sheet. Broil for 3 minutes, turning halfway through, or until opaque.
- Halve eggs; place egg whites on a plate. Put egg yolks in a medium bowl; mash with potato masher. Stir in yogurt, ranch seasoning mix, mustard and 1½ tablespoons chives.
- Spoon egg yolk mixture into egg white cavities; top each with shrimp and garnish with remaining chives.