Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A twist to your normal deviled eggs
- 12 eggs
- 3 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 6 -8 ounces ranch flavored cream cheese
- salt & pepper
- paprika, for garnishing
- Place eggs in sauce pan and cover with water. Bring water to a quick boil. Remove from heat and cover for 20 minute.
- Let eggs cool. Shell eggs and cut in half. Scoop out hard boiled yoke. Mash the yoke with a fork until smooth. If you add your salt now this will help.
- Add Ranch salad dressing and cream cheese to the mashed yokes and mix well. You may need to add a little more ranch dressing to get your desired creaminess.
- Use a piping bag or spoon to fill the egg halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
The flavor of the filling was actually five stars, however, we felt the filling was too dry. I added additional ranch dressing to make it creamy like we like it. Great idea about using ranch-flavored cream cheese! This is also the fastest filling I have ever made for deviled eggs :)