1/15 Photos of Ranch Cupcake Meatloaf With Hidden Gems #RSC
1 hr 5 mins
“Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry” This recipes makes 9 large Cupcakes studded with corn, stuffed with gooey cheese and topped with a sweet tomato glaze. Hidden in the loaf is veggies the kiddies and fussy husbands wouldn't know are inside. Making these healthy for your family. Great to make ahead, will freeze for those busy days, or pack and bring to work for lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounces baby carrots
- 8 ounces button mushrooms
- 6 ounces onions, rough chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leave
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 10 ounces ground pork
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- hot sauce, to taste I like to kick it up
- 1 ounce Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix, divided in half for meat and glaze
- 9 ounces mozzarella cheese (for those of us that like it hot) or 9 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese (for those of us that like it hot)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray 2 jumbo 6-cup muffin pans.
- 3Place carrots, mushrooms, onion and garlic in a food processor and process till very fine.
- 4In a large pan melt butter add the processed duxelle mixture and cook over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring when needed add the tomato paste and cook 5 more minutes. Toss in thyme and the frozen corn and set aside to cool.
- 5In a large bowl mix the meats, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and 1/2 of the ranch seasoning together add the duxelle with corn to the meat mixture and mix with clean hands.
- 6Divide the mixture in half and place in 9 of the muffin cups place in one ounce cheese in each half filled muffin. Top with the reminder of meat. Pressing down to smooth top.
- 7Bake in preheated oven 25 minutes when meat registers 155 degrees.
- 8Meanwhile mix the glaze ingredients together adding the other half of the seasoning. Set aside.
- 9Remove from oven. Set oven to broil.
- 10Brush all the glaze on the muffins.
- 11Broil till bubbly.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Cupcake Meatloaf With Hidden Gems #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.2
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 411.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix