Amanda Beth's Note:
So easy, so good. My newest summertime addiction. My SIL Jeni actually gave me the idea for this, so I want to make sure she gets credit! I'm sure this isn't a completely original recipe though, lol. I can usually only wait about 1/2 hour for the salad to meld together, but it has lasted a whole 24 hours in the fridge before I devoured the leftovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the cucumbers and put in a bowl. Sprinkle with a little salt.
- 2Halve or quarter the tomatoes depending on the size of the tomatoes and how big you like the pieces. Mix with the cucumbers.
- 3Thinly slice the onion. I prefer it sliced, but I'm sure you could do a chopped onion instead. Mix with cucumbers and tomatoes.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Mix with ranch dressing. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Cucumber, Tomato and Onion Salad
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 189.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light ranch salad dressing