1 hr 40 mins
Doesn't Do Dishes's Note:
I find this is best with bone in thighs but it works well with boneless breasts if that is what you prefer. These are great for lunches the next day so if that works for you just increase the recipe. Also great cold for a picnic treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1Marinate chicken thighs in ranch dressing for 1 hour.
- 2Dredge in bread crumbs and place on foil lined baking sheet.
- 3Cook at 400F for 40 minutes.
- 4Place on paper towels for a couple of minutes before serving.
- 5(If you are using boneless chicken breasts, reduce cooking time to 20 minutes).
- 6I prefer Panko crumbs and add pepper and rosemary but any seasoned crumbs you have will work.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Crusted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 864.8
- Calories from Fat 560
- Total Fat 62.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 174.6 mg
- Sodium 1508.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 39.6 g