Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 40 mins
I find this is best with bone in thighs but it works well with boneless breasts if that is what you prefer. These are great for lunches the next day so if that works for you just increase the recipe. Also great cold for a picnic treat.
- Marinate chicken thighs in ranch dressing for 1 hour.
- Dredge in bread crumbs and place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Cook at 400F for 40 minutes.
- Place on paper towels for a couple of minutes before serving.
- (If you are using boneless chicken breasts, reduce cooking time to 20 minutes).
- I prefer Panko crumbs and add pepper and rosemary but any seasoned crumbs you have will work.
It was easy to make and tasted great. I will make it again for sure.
When I made this, my mother who isn't a lover of chicken, had two helpings! It's easy, consists of "on hand" ingredients, and delicious--what could be better? I did use boneless chicken breasts and cut the cooking time as suggested in the recipe. They turned out perfectly.
This recipe makes skin crispy and tasty. The meat was juicy and flavorful. Ease of preparation sure was nice.