Recipe by Doesn't Do Dishes
I find this is best with bone in thighs but it works well with boneless breasts if that is what you prefer. These are great for lunches the next day so if that works for you just increase the recipe. Also great cold for a picnic treat.
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chicken thighs in ranch dressing for 1 hour.
- Dredge in bread crumbs and place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Cook at 400F for 40 minutes.
- Place on paper towels for a couple of minutes before serving.
- (If you are using boneless chicken breasts, reduce cooking time to 20 minutes).
- I prefer Panko crumbs and add pepper and rosemary but any seasoned crumbs you have will work.