Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
OMG these things are so good, makes for a great appy while preparing a meal... They taste as if they've been fried, oh so good.. I was a bit hesitant in the beginning I thought they maybe a bit soggy but they we're right the opposite... Def a crowd pleaser.
- 1 (16 ounce) box saltine crackers
- 1 1⁄2 cups canola oil
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon ceyenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix the oil, ranch and ceyenne pepper together blend well.
- Take 2 sleeves of crackers and pour 1/2 the mix over the crackers (I like to put them in a plastic container and shake) and toss well.
- Do the same as the above step for the remaining crackers.
- Let them soften for at least 30 minutes, then they should be ready to enjoy.