Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Club sandwich without the bread! This is easy and delicious, a great lunch on a hot day.
- 8 cups chopped leaf lettuce
- 3⁄4 lb chunk cooked turkey, cut into cubes (I get mine at the deli)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled into large pieces
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup seasoned croutons
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat.
What a wonderful salad! This was a nice addition to our Saturday night meal! I only made this for one serving. The only differences I made was to add baby carrots and Goldfish crackers (I didn't have any croutons). Thanks for the great salad recipe! :)