Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I had this at Costco of all places! I came home and had to post it because it is so easy and it was very good. In fact, I had one and then I liked it so much, I came back later and had another! Don't report me! You can adjust the amount of dressing and cream cheese to suit your taste. *in light of Elissa's review that it was good but thin, I would add less ranch and more cream cheese to adjust. You can alter these 2 ingredients to your liking (and texture). It should have the consistency of tuna salad. Serve on your favorite cracker. I like Ritz for this.
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams, drained
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped (optional)
- 1 -2 tablespoon cream cheese, to thicken (optional)
- Mix everything in a bowl and adjust to your taste.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Spread on crackers as a snack or appetizer.
this was okay.....but pretty thin. The ranch and the green onions really overpowered the clams.