Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Moist and juicy - and very different tasting!
- 4 pork chops, of your desired thickness
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup regular sour cream
- 3 tablespoons hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- fresh ground salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Combine the mayo, sour cream, ranch powder, and salt and pepper in a bowl and pour it over the chops in a baking dish. Let sit while the oven heats up. (use real mayo, not low-fat, fat-free, or dressing - the fat in real mayo will keep the chops moist!).
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until your chops are cooked through. The thickness with dictate that. Flip them halfway through cooking.
- Broil for the last 2 or 3 minutes to give it a nice golden brown colour on top.
If you are tired of doing your chops the same old way, then try this. It does taste different that what you may be used to, but in a good way. Great with grilled veggies.