Anita Harris's Note:
These are a great snack anytime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan; add ranch dressing mix and Tabasco and stir until well mixed.
- 2Line a cookie sheet with foil and spread corn chips out evenly.
- 3With a pastry brush, brush butter mixture onto chips and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 4Place in a preheated 450 degree oven; immediately reduce heat to 400 and bake 10-15 mins (watch carefully so as not to let the chips burn).
- 5Immediately remove from oven and serve warm with salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Chips
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 97.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix