Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are a great snack anytime.
- 1 package unsalted corn chips
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (2 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Tabasco sauce, if desired
- Melt butter in a saucepan; add ranch dressing mix and Tabasco and stir until well mixed.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spread corn chips out evenly.
- With a pastry brush, brush butter mixture onto chips and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Place in a preheated 450 degree oven; immediately reduce heat to 400 and bake 10-15 mins (watch carefully so as not to let the chips burn).
- Immediately remove from oven and serve warm with salsa.