Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are a great snack anytime.
Make and share this Ranch Chips recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a saucepan; add ranch dressing mix and Tabasco and stir until well mixed.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spread corn chips out evenly.
- With a pastry brush, brush butter mixture onto chips and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Place in a preheated 450 degree oven; immediately reduce heat to 400 and bake 10-15 mins (watch carefully so as not to let the chips burn).
- Immediately remove from oven and serve warm with salsa.